March 27, 2008

I am in love with Serenbe.

A few years ago I shot a wedding at a beautiful farm setting in the Chattahoochee Hill Country called Serenbe. It is a breathtaking place and when Nancy and Geno called from North Carolina and wanted to do a photo shoot I thought it would be the perfect place. I met Mr. and Mrs. Carr at a wedding last year and they mentioned how they loved the bride and grooms engagement photos and wished that they knew me before they got married. Well as a surprise thank you gift for helping out with the wedding, the bride purchased a shoot for Nancy and Geno. After all, you don't need to be engaged to have an excuse for great photos, you can be happily married too. Life itself is great reason to take the time to record who you are.



We met at the Inn at Serenbe which is so cute I just want to move in there. It is part of a larger community that believes that the quality of life is more than simply a place to live. It is a place that is environmentaly responsible, organically healthy and spiritually and aesthetically stimulating. If you have some free time, take a drive out there and you'll see what I mean.







I had the best time with you both. Thanks for making the drive and I'm glad you weren't dissapointed.

No comments: