March 28, 2008

Sweet Georgia Peaches

It's been almost 11 years since my Madi was born. Her birthday is April 2nd and I can't believe how fast it's gone by. You hear that all the time when you have kids, people say "Enjoy every minute, it goes by so fast" and they're right. Madison is such a treasure. She is just the best daughter ever. She has always been easy going, even when she was a baby. If I was a 5th grader, I would really want her to be my friend. She is always trying to do the right thing and her heart can barely fit in her body, it's so big. She has so much compassion for people. Little kids just hang on her, she is everyone's big sister. I love you so much Madi. You are my joy.





I found 2 Angels playing around in the peach trees.
































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawna, the last photo posted seriously brought tears to my eyes! It is so amazing! I actually picture it in a picture frame, like when you purchase the frame photo...did that make sense?

Anyway, Madi is growing up. She has always had a huge heart, and shows compassion in everything I have ever seen her do!

You are a great mom, just like Jody! I pray I am only half the mom of what the two of you are, when I am at that point!

Lindsy Floyd said...

Oh my gosh - I have the cutest cousins in the whole entire world!

Steve and I were looking through old photo albums recently and he commented that, when I was around her age, Madi and I look very similar.

I wonder if my daughter will look like her at all (it would be wonderful if she did!).

Claire Marie said...

Our daughters are a month apart. My youngest and your oldest. What a seriously true statement we hear "it goes by so fast!" If I could do it all over again I would take that chance in a heartbeat just to relive the memories and experience them day by day all over again. Only slower this time please! The time you invest in your family shows Shawna. Thanks for being one of my life long friends.

Anonymous said...

I am speechless! Beautiful doesn't even come close to describing these pictures, or the love that pours out of them. Thank you.

Scarletpilgrimage said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Madi is almost 11?! Unbelievable! It doesn't seem right!! We are waiting your arrival here in Cali. We miss you and can't wait to see you. Happy, Happy Birthday blessings to Madi. Such beautiful pictures. You're growing up girly! What a terrific big sister you are! You two are definitely angels. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Love them Georgia Peaches ! Great Shots !
Scott