September 03, 2007

Hiawassee!

That's just a fun word to say. It makes me think of a kid on a horse whooping it up and yelling something that is not easily understood by anyone other than the kid. It's just a fun sounding word. It's also a town in Northern Georgia. Way north. 10 minutes from North Carolina and barely on the GPS. I shot a wedding there on Saturday and my husband and little Zoe came along too. I realize that these are not offical wedding photos but they are so cute i have to post them. This was at the rehearsal the night before, and Zoe and Steve were sitting in the back watching all the entertainment.

Wedding photos coming soon, I promise.



I use Ninja like quiet skills when up in the balcony so as not to disturb what's going on below. As I inched my way to the edge, I look over and... DOE! BUSTED! she must have been using her ninja momma radar.


"i'm not tired....really...."

1 comment:

Scarletpilgrimage said...

I haven't been here in a while.

Shawna, Zoe is so yummy! I always notice how she is like one of the best babies at homegroup. :D You are truly blessed!