March 25, 2007

Congratulations Jennifer and Sean McIntyre





It was such a beautiful ceremony at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, I can't believe that I have been here for 2 years and I had never been there! If you love orchids, and art and places that make you glad that you live in Atlanta, then this is the place to go. The weather was perfect and the mood was saturated with joy. Jennifer was such a fun bride and Sean is a rock star so the two of them were great to photograph. After the ceremony, the wedding party had dinner at Shauns Restaraunt and let me just say, I was so excited to find out about this place! The food was fabulous and the atmosphere was very hip. I hear that it gets really busy so if you are intersted, get there early if you can. We later walked to the Trolly Barn for the Reception and the Desert bar was to die for. I have never seen so many beautiful deserts... Jennifer and Sean really have great taste when it comes to catering. Here are a few photos from the wedding.







No comments: