February 16, 2007

Elica and Adam Vannest







What a sweet wedding. I was really looking forward to shooting at Church of the Apostles in Atlanta. You know, it's the huge castle like church just north of West Paces Ferry. I'll tell you, you can get lost in that church! The schedule was super tight, and everyone was running late but it all turned out perfectly! Elica and Adam are both music majors who met in college. It was absolutely freezing outside and they were such great sports with going outside for photos. We all tried to think warm thoughts! The reception was held at the Crooked Creek Golf Club. I think that Adam wins the award for the most touching dance with his mom. It was so sweet. Mrs. Vannest told me that is seemed like only yesterday that she was bringing him home from the hospital. I understand completely.
Congratulations Elica and Adam.

No comments: