April 26, 2006

"There can only be one!"
That's for all the other "Highlander" fans out there, yes, I am one of them. but what it really means is I had my first ultrasound yesterday and there is only one! YAY! I'm serious, I was totally expecting to see two, I even told the nurse to look for another one. The even greater news is that everything looks good, I am exactly 12 weeks today and the official due date is November 8th. They put a lot of effort in to making sure that I realize all the risks of being pregnant and over the age of 35. I'm 37 but I still feel like I'm 25 so I'm not worried. I won't say what she said it looked like because it was just a guess but I'll let you know in 5 more weeks.
I would love to post a photo of the ultrasound but I am embarrased to say that I did not put a card in my little fuji. AARRGH! My poor husband thought he had the wrong pregnant lady because I swear I realy am a professional.

2 comments:

Amanda Phillips said...

Whoo hoo! Next time we want to see pictures, but you are forgiven!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

love the photo!