June 11, 2008

Scottie and Andrew Brinkley

06.07.08 A very cool wedding date and a very hot day. I think the temperature was 97 and the humidity was about 90. They were married at Pleasant Hill Presbyterian Church with the Reception at the Payne Corley House. The Bride looked absolutely beautiful and the Groom was excited and funny. His groomsmen kept the laughs rolling with their goofy behavior and the day went by perfectly.






Scottie put a flower in her hair at the last minute and I just love it!!











Ashley did a great job. It's so fun to have her shooting with me, here are a few of my favorites of hers.


Wanna see more? CHECK OUT THEIR SLIDESHOW, CLICK HERE.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Brinkley

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of the girls praying. I've never known anyone else who wanted a prayer time with her bridesmaids to be a huge part of the day. Someday I plan on doing that, and I would definitely want a photographer there...I wonder if some people are uncomfortable with having someone take pictures during prayer? What has your experience been with that?

Shawna Herring Photography said...

I've never had a bride tell me that she didn't want photos during that time. While she may not announce that they are going to pray, someone is usually going to invite me in and make sure I know what's about to happen.

jenica said...

i love it! my fave pic is actually the one with her pressing through the doors with the stained glass above. gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Scottie was such a stunning bride and Shawna did such a great job of catching her beautiful spirit as well! I must say that Shawna is the best wedding photographer that I have seen. These pics catch the best parts of the day yet also catch the little things that may have been overlooked. I have sooo many favorites. From the praying pic to the to the girls against the wall, I especially like the one of the Payne-Corley House in the reflection of the flower vase! Shawna, you are a VERY gifted photographer and I will definitely recommend you! Andrew & Scottie, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for letting me be a part of your once in a lifetime day! I love you both! God Bless You!!!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful. I bet the bride is thrilled

Rachel said...

shawna, once again you did an incredible job!! i've known scottie and andrew for several years and watched them from afar as their relationship grew, and it's so great to see these pictures of their beautiful wedding!! what a great couple, and what a stunning bride!!