April 04, 2008

The joys of parenthood




+
Madison likes to write notes to me. She is so sweet about it too. She usually does it before bed and leaves it at the top of the stairs for us to read when we come up. Tonight she filled up her erasable white board and I thought I would share.
Daddy + Mommy
I love you two a BUNCH. I still can't believe I am 11. You two have been such great parents. Mom, you have been the best mom to me for the last 10 years. You have always comforted me when I was scared and cheered me on.
Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad. You have been such a great dad over the last 4 years. I am thankful for internet for 2 reasons.
1. You can play on it.
2. You can actually find your true love on it!
ha ha ha ha. ( eye heart you 2!)



2 comments:

Scarletpilgrimage said...

Oh Shawna! That's precious! She is such a keeper! ;D You are blessed!

Love,
Mrs. Rhetorical

Scarletpilgrimage said...

Also, I love how Zoe sticks her little tongue out. :D