February 25, 2008

Random Family Photos

I'm back in Georgia. It was so good to spend a week with my family in Utah. There's just nothing like family. We all have our quirks and of course there is always a little drama but then who's family doesn't have that? Here are a few personality shots.
Sweet little Madison.
CHECK OUT ASHLEY'S POST ABOUT HER.

February 20th was my 39th birthday. We had pasta at mom's house and Jody almost burnt the bread. I think she is trying to explain it all to her daughter Linze.
Madison bought a book at Borders that taught cool cat in the cradle tricks and Ben wanted a lesson.

Steve's guides his very pregnant wife through Jacob's ladder.
Ashley made great ceasar salad. Notice the unique use of a bread knife without cutting board. It's obvious she's my sister. ( I've gone to the E.R. from knife wounds to hand)
Who's expression is better?
So the thumb on the left is my dad's and the one on the right is mine. I know. Gross. they look like toes.

6 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

i love them! more more! i love the one of madi!

Scarletpilgrimage said...

Precious! It looks like you had a wonderful time.

Does your niece having a baby make you a great aunt?

Unknown said...

Love it all. Love the new look and your photos of yourself as well.

I was wondering where the wedding slide shows were - I live for those - every Monday morning. Keep those coming - and you always pick the best music!

Madison is going to be a cutie as well as Miss Zoe. Good looking family - you are blessed.

We love it all out here - I hit your site at least twice a week.

Lenee

(friend of a friend of a friend . . . )

Shawna Herring Photography said...

Thanks so much, Lenee! I actually haven't shot a wedding since the end of november but I will be back at it next weekend. Sorry to keep you hanging!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the one of Zoe and your dad, so touching. I'm glad you had a great time with your family. Isn't it great to go back home?!

Scarletpilgrimage said...

I'm so sorry I forgot.

Happy Birthday, Shawna!!!!!

You rock! :D