June 25, 2007

There is no place like home.


The girls and I are back in California for a visit. My honey stayed home for work and we miss him but we are so happy to be visiting friends and re-connecting with loved ones. It's been a year and a half and while lots of things have changed, there is a lot that has stayed the same. Like the beach. It is still just as beautiful and peaceful and luring as ever.

I took my friends Sean and Monique down with their 5 month old son, Sinjin, and took a couple shots. Sinjin is the perfect blend of the two of them. Asian eyes and red hair. It doesn't get any cuter than that.
I love you guys.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawna,

Thanks so much for taking the time to photograph us. We love the photos!! It's so good to see you, Madison and Zoe.

Love ya!
The Askins

Scarletpilgrimage said...

Because I love you and miss you! :D

http://www.myspace.com/silenticeland

Lovely...just lovely dahling! :D