May 14, 2007

The William's are expecting.

When I moved to Georgia a little over 2 years ago, I immediately signed up to do a Bridal Show at the Cobb Galleria. I was a bit nervous and feeling like a small fish in a big sea. During the show, I met a few photographers that did not appreciate the competition and I soon felt like the new kid on the block with no friends. Until I met Patrick Williams. He was so helpful and friendly, he even sent me some referrals that very day. He invited me to come and shoot a few weddings with him to help me adjust to my new surroundings and was a huge help with all of my new kid questions.

He and his beautiful wife Angel are expecting a baby boy at the beginning of June. I was happy to do a little shoot for them and maybe I'll be able to return the favor of sharing information when Patrick is introduced to being a new parent and keeping up a busy schedule. I'll be a good cheerleader...You can do it!

Best Wishes for a fantastic birthing experience.








No comments: