January 30, 2007

More baby stuff!
It's funny, isn't it? When you buy a particular car, as soon as you drive it off the lot, you instantly notice all the other people who have a car like yours. It must be similar with babies. Not that I never noticed them but since I've had mine, it seems like I am shooting everyone else's too... This is my friends, Patrick and Lea Reynolds son, Evan. He was dedicated on Sunday and we went to their house after church for a little get together and some southern cooking. Their were a LOT of babies there. The star of the afternoon has the biggest blue eyes and the cutest dimple on his chin. You are a star, Evan.

This is his big brother Brandt. I had the awesome opportunity of photographing Brandt being born a little over 2 years ago. He was a c-section baby, and I had favor with the Dr, who let me in to photograph. ( that's not allowed anymore due to law suits ) It was incredible to watch. I'll never forget it.
This is his ( Brandts ) girlfriend. She is adorable!
More friends hanging out at the party.
Kids play until they fall asleep. Kate is out! I had to get a photo of those eyelashes.
Of course, my own little sausage attended the big event. She is a happening baby...places to go, people to see, things to do....

1 comment:

Scarletpilgrimage said...

Sweet yummy-num-nums! So beautiful!