November 14, 2006

Happy Feet

What is it about a baby's little tiny feet that I love so much? They will eventually lead her to places all throughout her life. They will run and jump and dance...they are so sweet. She is watching football with her Daddy here on the couch and those little feet just rest in his hand.


Madison is the proudest big sister I know. Both her and Steve like to tease me that Zoe sleeps just like I do on a plane. ha-ha. They are very happy trying to record me on film or video when I take a nap with her and they wait for my mouth to open like hers. They have been too noisy laughing so far and I wake up and catch them before they get proof.
If you haven't seen this movie, go out tonight and get it. What a beautiful story. Johnny Depp is so good in this story about how the writer of Peter Pan wrote the play. Get some Kleenex before it starts though. The little boy who plays Peter will break your heart.

2 comments:

Debra K said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Madison has grow. Congrats on your new little one.
-Debra Kendall

Anonymous said...

Madison and Zoe are just adorable. thanks for the updates.
Lane Hammack